Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Home Sweet Home is so Sweet

The need to get away is strong
Its been a very long time since I've seen outside these walls
Bound by all these laws
Not leaving this place would be very wrong

There is a place away from here that will let me me breathe in life
This place will make me forget all the strife
Away I go away I fly
I wave vigorously goodbye
Secretly never wanting to return

The first day was like heaven
The skies were patches of white and blue
The water rocked me to and fro
With waves of white and blue

The next few days boredom set in the with the threat of nothing to do
No pets to pet no children to scold
Only me and my vacation

Then the craving started
The routine the normalcy of it all
I wanted it I needed it

I needed my home which is always my own personal sweet


No comments:

Post a Comment