Popular Posts

Sunday, December 29, 2013

What if's

Text Message from Alexia: "So when are you going to see him?"
Response text from Iliza: " I don't know..."
Alexia: "Do you want to go?"
Iliza: "Yeah, I do..but I don't...I don't want to set myself up for disappointment."
Alexa: "Yeah, but if you don't you'll always wonder what if"
Iliza: "I know, I know"
Iliza: "Omg he just texted me...ahhh...I feel nervous wth"
Alexa: "Lol, your silly what did it say?"
Iliza: "'I want to see you tonight"'...what should I do?"
Alexia: "I don't know, do what feels right...go and settle things, close some doors"
Several hours later...
Alexia: "Sooooo?"
Iliza: "I went, but I think that'll be the last time?"
Alexia :"Did something happen?"
Iliza: "No, no nothing out of the norm, I'm just over it..."
Alexia: "Oh well I guess you had to go through all of that to finally put it to rest...Wow, how do you feel? No more wondering, now you you can move forward without looking behind, you can close that long chapter of your life and start a new one, no more what if's.."
Iliza: "I feel free I feel freedom..no longer hindered by the past...I'm ready for the future, ready to move forward...
Iliza: "I feel like a new beginning."
Alexia: "Well I'm happy for you."



No comments:

Post a Comment