So I know it's only December 1st, but I've thinking a lot about this new year coming up. These past years I feel like I haven't opened up my full potential of who I really am, and this year I want to change that. I want to do things that I've always wanted to do, like travel alone, get into shape, etc. So I've decided this year is my year and I won't let anything stand in my way. Below I listed my New Years Resolution list, maybe you can relate to some of these, maybe you would like to steal some ideas to better yourself; please do!
New Year's Resolution
1. Finish book two and three of the Escape series.
2. Finish my screenplay.
3. Stop letting people run over my feelings.
4. Start pursuing my own dreams instead of helping others with theirs.
5. Abandon the restaurant industry.
6. Support myself through writing, and other creative avenues.
7. Let spirituality back into my life.
8. Work on not being depressed all the time.
9. Get into the best shape of my life.
10. Become vegan.
11. Stop procrastinating.
13. Take a vacation alone.
14. Let go of my fears.
15. Spend more time with people I care about, and that uplift me.
17. Be grateful for the things I have already accomplished.
18. Finish school.
19. Pay student loans.
20. Work on financial freedom.
The last most important thing, Have fun!
Every song is a love song Every moment I hear your name Your face haunts my dreams Our energies have connected Then you disappear But...
It is pure The release of expectations The beauty of it brings thoughts Beautiful thoughts just to adore In its truly unadulterated form...
My heart pounds Everytime I see you My heart pounds against my chest It threatens my rib cage My heart swells Everytime I touch you My...
I can't pretend. I cannot pretend that I don't want to call you and text everyday I can't pretend that I don't want to ch...
Everyday we are faced with negativity, the darkness not only surrounds us, but it resides inside us. This creates an illusion that speaks ...
"Ahhh, not this song again," Julianne said aloud as she looked down at the radio, "I can't take it anymore I've only ...
"Don't you just love this car, babe," Martin, Julianne's boyfriend, says and glances at her, hoping she shares the same e...
No one can disturb something that you are. If you are peace, no one can take your peace. If you are a love, no one can steal your love, no o...
You invaded my mind I couldn't concentrate Work is impossible I just wanted to hear your voice caress the melody of my name See ...
My skin never seemed so soft until you touched it Your fingers are like feathers falling along my body Trying not to melt away into you T...