Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Away and Naked

Searching
Searching in the dark
For the mark of my soul

The dark
Is
Consuming

I can hear my heart booming as I grasp the ledge
I stood to close
To close to the edge
Breathing in the air
The wind swirls lifting me
The rocks
The dirt crumbles beneath me

Contaminating Consuming
Burning
Eyes lips face
Scraping away pulling down
Naked
In the face of the unknown
Naked
In the face of the inevitable

Grasping Grabbing
Panic

Floating Breathing Falling

Heaviness disappearing gravity consuming
Feathers only Feathers
No consciousness
Pure consciousness
Pure connection

Surrounded
Consumed by the righteousness of  the cold
The chill
The wet the cold
Refreshing

No longer falling
Height of consciousness
Letting go

Coming up for air
No
No escaping
Smothering Smothering elements
Encompassing consuming
Darkness

On more breath
Then
Lightness
The Light
Beauty
The Beauty of letting go

Freedom

Freedom from fear

Freedom




No comments:

Post a Comment